Welding metal studs to sheets can be easy, efficient and automated. Stud & clip instead of hole & screw offers many advantages:
- Saves Time: Seconds per stud weld compared to minutes for traditional arc weld processes, and auto-feed capability for high-volume applications.
- "No Hole" Fastening: Eliminates the need for drill and tap with a Complete Joint Penetration (CJP) Weld where the full cross section of stud is utilized. Plus, no leaking at the connection point.
- Reliability & Repeat-ability: Because of process-monitoring capability, you get same weld every time.
- Weld Strength: The weld is stronger than the stud or base metal alone allowing engineers to design around the failure of the stud or base material.
- No Certified Welder Needed: The process is easy to train on and can be performed by lowest cost labor.
- Return on Investment: The process provides significant labor savings, is fast & efficient that leads to fast payback on your capital investment.
Capacitor Discharge Stud Welding
Drawn Arc Stud Welding
Short Cycle Stud Welding
Need Help Finding the Right Solution?
Let our stud welding experts provide recommendations for your project or application.
The availability of the products described on this site, and the product descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult your STANLEY? Engineered Fastening Account Executive or your local distributor for specific product information.